Saturday, February 12, 2005

Cancer for the Cure

I sat at a desk at work for hours doing nothing. Boy, is my mind numb. To pass the time, we play games. Today we played Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels of Fortune. My co-workers don't like my words and phrases. Spoil sports.

Last night, like an old man, I hurt my back. I was merely rubbing my hands together to generate some warmth and something was thrown into revolt. Who needs a dumb ol' back, anyway?

Tonight, the retro dance party or Casey's birthday party at the Peanut Barrel? Can one dance retro-ly with a thrown back?

Oh dear.

Now it's 9:30 and I just took Dad out for Korean food. He didn't much care for it. Oh well - you win some and you lose some.

1 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger The Narrator said...

The Gaines Dynasty in East Lansing begins! The city's Favorite Brother-Sister Duo will overwhelm with its lightning speed and King Kong strength! We are a force to reckoned with, much like the sun or the oceans or really hot pizza that burns your mouth and causes little bits of skin to hang down from its roof! That really hurts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home