Wednesday, February 22, 2006

That trusted brand, Crayola

Yesterday, in the break room at work, I found this ultra yellow-colored Crayola crayon. So I took it and kept it in my back pocket all day. I tried to convince people to sign their credit card receipts with it. However, I was informed by Mom Iha that a legally binding signature is done only in blue or black ink.


Today, I found half of this 10 rose pink crayon (clearly no Crayola). I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.


Delaware is the Blue Hen state and I like the smell of gas. This, from Missouri Tim.

2 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the ides have passed over and nary an entry from one, Haley G.

-Pkiddy

(Rififi)

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger The Narrator said...

Dude, seriously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home