Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My Bootlegging Days Are Over

Remember that bootlegged internet connection? The one that was such a wonderful and pleasant surprise? It's totally gone now. Totally. I think the people up and moved or something.

But, good news is in the making. The kind and lovely people at Michigan State University's Health Communication MA program have been kind (and lovely) enough to allow me to apply, even though the deadline was February 1. I have it on good authority that they are enthusiastic for my application. I'm not saying I'm in or anything (I'd hate to jump the gun), but I am pretty confident that next Fall will see me re-enrolled at MSU.

This Saturday, it's off to sunny Miami. Last time, for the bar mitzvah, I could only stay for the weekend. It's my turn for a vacation and my only plans include being warm and reading. I'm also assuming there will be good food involved. Oh, and Passover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home