Wednesday, February 23, 2005

qwik

I have just returned from the longest walk that was ever a walk and I smell like dog. Seattle has been wonderful to me thus far. The weather has been incredible, which I think is almost unfair as it is setting me up with unrealistic expectations. Shame on you, beautiful weather!

I've been taking walks every afternoon upon returning from the days adventures with Auntie Chris. Yesterday, I walked around Camp Long, a New Deal CCC camp just two blocks from the Greenwood/Mellinger household. Today I walked all over West Seattle and made it, probably, half way back to Michigan.

On Friday I may have a chance to sit in on a biostatistics class at University of Washington's Community Oriented MPH program. I will have less than no idea of what's going on. I'm excited, though. I walked around U of W's campus yesterday and was impressed. It's a beautiful campus.

I'm drained. And my fingers hurt from all that walking. I guess that teaches me not to walk on my fingers.

3 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger The Narrator said...

Sister,

I'm back in town. In your old room (those masks on the wall give me the willies). Tell the Greenwood-Mellingers I said hello.

Brother

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cat has pooped in the bag.

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! Not again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home