Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I can't breathe through my nose, but, out of principle, I refuse to breathe through my mouth

If there are any readers left, here I am updating this blog (because my brother told me to and because I always do what my big brother says).

Not a whole lot to tell. I'm sick again and am so fed up with my sinuses that I am offering them up on the black market - they've only caused me pain, suffering, and chapped nostrils. I left work early yesterday due to the sickness, but no chance of calling in today as there's no one to cover my shift. This is what happens when you begin to eliminate people from their positions for no actual reason.

My friend Esther left for India on Monday and is going to ask her father if I can teach at his school. If that works out, yay. If not, maybe I'll go work in Argentina with Ilya. Who knows? Plans change every three minutes around here. I'm living day-to-day, not overly concerned with pinning down anything too exact. Anyhow, I'm not really in a place in my life where I can be so exact. I know I'll have a certificate to teach English, it's just a matter of when.

In other news... well, there is no other news (thus the rare blog updates).

Keep it real, my faithful readers. And for those of you who don't keep it real (thus, keeping it fake) - go to hell.

1 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haley,

I am poor and need of moola to pay for my new apartment in Chicago. Know of anyone that needs a gardener or a pianist for background music? I can also cook with limited skill and am good at selling hype and used nicknacks. See ya on Ebay.
-P. KIDDY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home