Sunday, May 01, 2005

Sometimes it takes a third nostril to see the forest for the trees

I gave myself a third nostril the other day - nose piercing. It hurt a hell of a lot more than I thought it would, but I'm quite pleased with the results. My nose looks even more adorable with a little cubic zirconia stone embedded in it.

My cousin Devin is the valedictorian of her graduating class at Kendall College of Art and Design and we're all so proud of her. She's an immensely talented artist (you can view her web site here). Her graduation party was yesterday - it was a good turnout with some fine spinach dip. Afterward, the cuz, her boyfriend, and I went to her apartment to watch movies and be vegetables. And eat lots and lots of junk food (I'm still feeling the after effects of several fluffer-nutter sandwiches).

There's no food in the house this week, as it is finals (for all those students) and the last week to live here before the move-out date. I'm going to be eating a lot of peanut butter... that's assuming that there will be enough bread to last the week. I may have to bite the bullet and buy some more food. Or, I can just go out to dinner every night this week. If anybody wants to make dinner plans, feel free to call me. I'm booked for Tuesday evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home