Friday, November 25, 2005

I've never had tofurkey

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. Mine was low key but very cozy. I brought wine and I did a damn fine job of picking it out, too. Of course, it's nice that the people at the store put little descriptors beneath their wines.

IN OTHER NEWS:

On November 11, Veterans / Armistice Day, I posted on this website that I had finally found employment. I would like to make a retraction: I am not, in fact, employed at all. By anyone. Or anything.

Finally, the ugliest dog in the world died this week. There's a little less ugly in the world, though maybe we're all colder for it.

2 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haley,

Remember Gone Wired Cafe in Lansing? Well I'm there...or here....right now. I'm working on a case formulation for a 40 year old child-molester. It's not pretty. In fact, it's ugly...like that dog. Except this individual has several pathologies which I am required to determine. Yuck. I'm going back to the windy city tomorrow morning. You know why they call it the windy city? I guess you'll have to come in the winter time to find out. Good God Ya'll! I'll be back in the mitten from Dec 19-29th. So let's plan a get together. In the meantime, you should really be listening to Jamie Lidell's new album Multiply. This is an album that will groove you and move you. If Tim McCarty doesn't already have this album, he should. It was made for ass-shakers like him. I walk the streets with my I-POD in tow and Jamie Lidell makes me dance like those silhouettes on the billboards. Ok. I hope you enjoyed your dark meat, light meat, or soy meat. Or maybe just some stuffing. I wanted to let you know that even though I haven't commented in some time, I am an avid reader of your blog.

yours truly,

PKIDDY

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Hayley said...

You're true blue, PK. Best of the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home