Thursday, August 25, 2005

That assassination-provoking jerk would be proud

Brother keeps promising a long, intriguing post regarding lamb logs. It sounds unnatural to me, but if that's what those homosexual liberal media-controlling jews are doing in LA, then so be it. They can have that den of iniquity, for all I care. The Pacific Northwest air is crisp, bracing, puts hairs on your chest, is something you can sink your teeth into. Or, as "Bill" put it, "Broadway musicals? It does not get any gayer than that." By the way, if you read through this entire thing, let me know what it says. I'm supposed to have respected his intellectual property rights, so does it seem like a breach of that respect to quote him here, without permission from him, his lawyers, or any capable representatives? I assume we'll be finding out in due time.

I did not come to Seattle bogged down with am engorged ego; nevertheless, the past few weeks have been humbling. As I look through job listings, I become increasingly aware of how unqualified I am for nearly everything, save for ringing up groceries and carrying cases of wine for old people. I desperately want to be back in school. Yet, having some real work experience will look good and, what's more, I am terrified of the GRE as I am a miserable standardized test-taker. I've got one of those study guides, but I'm so disorganized that my thoughts jump from one subject to the next : math, vocabulary, writing, math, math (cold sweats), vocabulary. Frankly, I don't know how people do it.

Anyhow, I'm meeting with an epidemiologist tomorrow. I don't know what we plan on doing, other than drinking some of the city's fine, fine coffee, but at least it gives me something to do other than sitting in front of the computer, perusing want ads, and feeling horrible about life.

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger The Narrator said...

Ring ring ring ring ... banana phone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home