Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm really not even asking for your input. I just thought I'd be polite.

Say you've got a coupon for a record store and you needed to use it before you moved thousands of miles away from said record store. What album would you buy? Clap Your Hands Say Yeah? The Arcade Fire? I'm leaning toward CYHSY, just to let you know.

I've been going on television-watching binges every few days in which I'll sit in front of the television for about five hours and watch almost anything. What I've really been enjoying, though, are commercials. I've started to become very curious about market research and advertising. So it was very timely when a friend coincidentally showed me this and this. Someone gets paid for these and I want in.

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger The Narrator said...

Burger King has the best commercials out right now.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Hayley said...

I've been very entertained by them as well. The King is a little creepy, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home