Saturday, September 17, 2005

Fewer words, more pictures, relatively child friendly


Coffee is generally a good way to start the day, but not when it sends you vague, ominous threats. I was sort of hoping for a coffee drip that resembled the Holy Virgin, not Death. But I guess that's what you get when you're obsessed with genocide.

I realized I had a bunch of pictures I had yet to share with all my devoted fans. So bear with me as I attempt to make sense of the past few weeks, pictorially.


Bumbershoot!


With the exception of a few pictures of Sarah Vowell (which did not turn out) my pictures of Bumbershoot were primarily of DeVotchka, though this is, by no means, a terrible thing. So, feast your eyes!



Animals!
These are the animals I have lived with for the past month and a half. I'm not a dog person. I think the picture proves that.


But the Kitty and I get along rather well, though I did just clean up cat pooh from the computer room floor. Bad kitty.

International Fountain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home