Sunday, September 11, 2005

I'm Snooty Because I Insist on Referring to it as American Football

This is kind of fucked up.

I had two whole "meeting people to see if we can live together" meetings today. God I'm getting sick of these. But I liked the people, especially the first people. I know a lot of people like dead baby jokes, but it's a good sign when you first meet people if they use that as a criterion for liking you.

Otherwise not a whole lot can be said for the past few days. I had a job interview and it went well, and if they agree with me then they'll call me back for a second interview and I'll be that much closer to having a job. And I stared at a lot of walls. And I saw The 40 Year Old Virgin which was funny, as all reviews had promised it would be. I met my friend Ari at his house in the U District to have dinner at his co-op, and the food was excellent and lentil-riffic!

But I'm realy tired and I don't know why. I mean, it's only just before eight o'clock and I want to pass out. You know what's a funny word? O'clock. So Irish looking. Paddy O'Clock. Like Shaquile O'Neal. Or Michael O'Slattery.

And I have VH1 to thank for getting a Jewel song stuck in my head.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger The Narrator said...

What do the Irish put on their back porch?

Paddy O'Furniture.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Hayley said...

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home